About IEEE AUTOTESTCON 2023
Increasing System Availability Through Advanced Test and Support Technology
AUTOTESTCON is the world’s premier conference that brings together the military/aerospace automatic test industry and government/military acquirers and users to share new technologies, discuss innovative applications, and exhibit products and services. It is sponsored annually by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
Call for Papers
Calling all authors!
AUTOTESTCON will be held at the Gaylord National Harbor Resort, National Harbor, MD, USA, on August 28-31, 2023. The technical program for AUTOTESTCON 2023 will be determined by the interests of those participants submitting for publication, presenting a technical paper or organizing a technical session. Papers and sessions should cover appropriate topics dealing with increasing DoD systems availability and automatic test technology in particular.
Abstracts are to be submitted to the Abstract Management website no later than February 15, 2023, at http://edas.info. Questions and Session proposals should be addressed to the Technical Program or General Chairs.
Key Topic Areas
- Performance Based
- Health Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Embedded Instrumentation
- Support Economics
- Test & Support Management
- Cyber Security
- Spiral Development and Evolutionary Acquisition
- Flexible Sustainment
- Fault Tolerant Systems
- Legacy ATE Challenges
- Future Logistics Support Concepts
- Contractor Logistics Support
- Maintenance Repair & Overhaul
- Multinational Integrated Support
- Commercialization of Military Maintenance
- Electronic Warfare Test and Applications
- CMMI Application to ATE/TPS Development
- DMSMS Approaches
- Organizational/Intermediate/Depot Level Maintenance For The Future
- Next Generation Test Systems
- Test Program Set Development
- Test Requirements Definition and Verification
- Factory and Development Test
- Software Testing and Research
- Development in Instrumentation and Measurement